____________________________________
Though the weekend camp has changed my life in a way, I still believe God's plans. I still believe God will continue to guide my life and hold my hand even when I drift away. Even when all things seem dark, because he has always been faithful.
To a special D, whom I could never tell you the truth.
Knowing you for these 4 years has been my greatest blessing. You have seen through my ugly, dark, happy and bright sides. You have seen my tears and my laughters. My sorrows and my joys. My frustrations and my beautiful side. Someone who have understood me.
You were a pillar of support, a tank of unlimited laughters, comfort and hands that lead me to a sober mind. Our friendship was built through distance, though once in a blue moon meetings of a few hours. Friendship built through countless of late nights and bullshit jokes. Guitars, songs, videos, emails and much more.
Though this might just be a longer period to test out friendship to another level, I just wanted to tell you, I hope you would really understood my answers. Though I have tried to avoid that day it still came. I could not explain neither would you have understood where I came from. Yet I do hope that someday we can be that special friends we have always been.
If loving you was possible I would have. If stepping/crossing the line was possible I still won't.
This post? Simply to voice my heart.
That our friendship will still stay the same despite what has happened.